How to Get Free Google Adwords Credit
Google is recognised as the leading search engine and also powers search results and ads on a numebr of other sites including AOL and Ask. While it is possible to get your site to the top of the Google rankings “organically,” for those seeking for a quicker way for their site to be displayed for target keywords, starting a pay-per-click (PPC) Google Adwords campaign to have your site links displayed in above and to-the-right of the main results is a possibility. Keywords are bid for by Adwords account and depending on their popularity can get quite expensive. Google have launched an initiative for new Adwords account holders that gives $75 free Google Adwords credit for $25 you credit to your Adwords account.
A word of warning. If you are new to Google Adwords then spend some time getting familiar with the system and ensure that the keyword that you bid for are specific enough to bring you valuable traffic to your website. If you just want any traffic then this is not an issue but for those looking for targeted marketing then the free Google Adwords credit can be better put to use making sure you get visitors who are actually looking for your specific website content. After all with PPC you are being charged every time someone clicks on the link so you should make it count.
How to get Free Google Adwords Credit
- Go to the Google Adwords Advertising Credit Offer page.
- Enter your email address in the text entry box on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click the “Get My Code” button
- Google Adwords will email you the code within 24 hours.
- Log in to your Google Adwords account. To set up a Google AdWords account go to the Google Adwords landing page to set up an account.
- Click on the “Billing” tab at the top of the page.
- Select the “More Actions” drop-down menu button located beneath your displayed balance and click on “Apply a promotional code.”
- Enter the promotional code in the designated text entry area.
- Click the “Submit” button and your account will be credited with $75 free extra Google AdWords credit after you credit $25 to your account.*
*=Promotion campaigns free Google Adwords credit amounts vary depending on your local currency.
- Previous How to Get Extra Free Dropbox Space Up To 20GB
- Next How to Get Over 100GB Free Online Storage